29-10 Thomson Avenue, RM C760, FL 7, STE 11, Long Island City, NY 11101, United States
Are you a people person? Excited about new technologies? Do sales come naturally for you? We are searching for a sales representative to work directly with customers to meet their needs and sell our products.
You will be responsible for managing qualified leads, making sales calls, traveling to trade-shows, closing sales, provide support about our products, and analyze and summarize customer feedback and suggestions.
- Manage qualified leads through the CRM, contacting leads generated by Marketing to build a relationship, close a sale, and provide customer support.
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Establish new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule, demonstrations, and travels.
- Prepare and implement referral programs.
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Develop customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepare sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales and Travels.
- Interest in new technologies. Any knowledge about Electronics is a plus.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Driver's license